Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Give Thanks Letter for God

Dear God,

many things that You have done for me in my almost 17 years life. I know I can't repay You, but I can only do this: be grateful in everything You gave for me! :)

Thank You, Lord for creating me
I know You have a wonderful plan for my life
Thank You, Lord for taking care of me
though I often disappoint You, but You never leave me
Thank You, Lord for place me in Indonesia
I know You give me a vision and mission to change Indonesia

Thank You, Lord for healing me when I am sick
You are a Doctor above all doctors
Thank You, Lord for cheering me up and always accompany me
every time I am sad and down, You always there for me; hugging me in Your warm love

Thank You, Lord for making me a Christian
I am saved and I could feel Your love and kindness which are above everything else
Thank You, Lord for telling me the meaning and purpose of my life
I would be lost if I don't know
Thank You, Lord for making me Your servant
I am ready to be used by You and be formed by You

Thank You, Lord for placing me in my family
I know they are the best for me
Thank You, Lord for my dad and my mom
without them I won't be here
Thank You, Lord for my caring, handsome, and smart brother
he wills to take me to a place I want to go when my parents are not home
Thank You, Lord for my funny sister
although sometimes she is disturbing, but she often makes me smile and laugh

Thank You, Lord for my tough aunt
although she often scolds me too, but she always helps me in difficult conditions
Thank You, Lord for my fierce uncle
because of him, I can learn how to forgive people
Thank You, Lord for my lovely cousins
especially Esther who always accompany me
Thank You, Lord for my generous grandparents
they always give more than I need

Thank You, Lord for the talents You gave me
drawing, singing, playing guitar, I won't waste them, I'll use them to praise You
Thank You, Lord for the chance that You gave me to learn guitar
though I didn't finish learning it, I can play some songs well

Thank You, Lord for sending me to GDI
I know I was sent there to make something for the teens ministry
Thank You, Lord for the bros and sists that You give me there
they are the first people that I can really get close to
Thank You, Lord for Milla and Netta for being my spiritual sisters
I really love when they tell me a story about themselves and I can tell mine to them

Thank You, Lord for letting me go to ReCis for elementary and junior high
maybe if I went to other school I would be 1 year late
Thank You, Lord for the friends I got there
they are great friends although they often bullied me, but all of that made me stronger
Thank You, Lord for sending me to IICS for my senior high
I got many great friends there too! and I know You more from my friend there
Thank You, Lord for putting me in business, economics, and fundamental classes
I didn't get too stressed there and I can know some beside art

Thank You, Lord for sending me to Limkokwing
I believe that this is the best university for me
Thank You, Lord for the friends there
they are the most hilarious and good friends ever
Thank You, Lord for placing me in Animation Studies
I know that it's the best department for me
Thank You, Lord for my classmates in Animation Studies
though sometimes they are ridiculous, but they are brilliant

Thank You, Lord for sending me here, in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I can know many of Your great children who are really love You
Thank You, Lord for placing me in FGCC community
they really serve You with their hearts
Thank You, Lord for the FreshCom You have put me in
I believe that they are the best members for me
Thank You, Lord for my spiritual mom
she is a great person and really care about me very much
Thank You, Lord for letting me know the members of B1-3A-11
they all are helping me to know You more and they are Your great daughters
Thank You, Lord for the buses
You always make the buses come in the right time
Thank You, Lord for turning off the internet
You know that I always get distracted by the internet and leave my assignments

Thank You, Lord for all problems in my life
I know with them I will get stronger and tougher
Thank You, Lord for Your help in every situation
I couldn't survive or finish them without You
Thank You, Lord for the Holy Spirit that You sent
He is my guide and my helper at all time

That is all what I can say for You, my lovely Dad... :) All is about thanks! Maybe I am not detailed enough, but those are all I can remember, I know there are more, little things that You have done to help me that I didn't notice...

Again, I say THANK YOU SO MUCH, DAD!!!!!!! Love You! ^^


My bestest regards,




Your daughter
(Jennifer Vania Tanuwijaya)

No comments:

Post a Comment